New Mexico Dream Weddings… From a romantic elopement to a celebration with family and friends, let our historic chapel make your wedding a day to remember!
Hacienda Vargas hosts small intimate New Mexico weddings for just the couple as well as large events of up to 150 persons. We can do small weddings (up to 15) in our historic two-hundred-year-old adobe chapel or up to 150 in our inner courtyard. If you are looking for a winter elopement, our ceremony by candle and firelight is perfect! From very elegant weddings to informal events, we have a beautiful garden setting with grass, trees, flowers, pond with fountain, gazebo and a historic bell tower.
Plan your your New Mexico dream wedding with Hacienda Vargas Bed and Breakfast and Wedding Chapel, a perfect choice among Santa Fe and Albuquerque wedding venues. We can plan everything for you and you just sit back and relax or we will guide you as you have fun planning your own wedding! Packages range from $575 to $5695. All packages include the following:
- Free parking for all the guests
- Parking attendant to facilitate entry and exit
- Tables and chairs
- 18 x 18 brick dancefloor
- Assistance with coordination of the event
- Assistance with facilitation of the event
- 1 to 7 rooms (accommodations from just the couple or up to 20 overnight guests)
- Breakfast for all overnight guests
- Facilities for the rehearsal, ceremony and reception
**Ask about our “added value packages” for linens, catering, tents, etc.
NOTE: Tours are by appointment, give us a call for more details or to schedule a time convenient to your schedule.
An intimate New Mexico Dream Wedding for just the couple (or up to 15 guests) that includes the following for just $575:
- Use of the 200 year old chapel for a candlelight ceremony
- A non-denominational minister to officiate
- Bridal suite for the evening
- A full and delicious breakfast
- Witnesses for the ceremony
Call to see if Hacienda Vargas is the perfect location for your wedding. Wedding tours are by appointment. Officient available for offsite ceremonies.
"We had an intimate wedding ceremony in their private chapel along with an wedding night stay in a very private jacuzzi suite and could not have been more pleased. The owners, Cynthia and Richard were wonderful and attentive to every detail of our ceremony. Their "Hacienda" is warm and cozy and we loved it from our first greeting by "Rex" their dog to the moment we left. I was told their breakfast was their best feature and they were not kidding. The pancakes were to die for! Thanks you Cynthia and Richard for a memorable wedding." - Karen and Kerry, 9/5/2008